The Tuffa 1350-litre (approx. 300 gallons) plastic bunded diesel tank is suitable for any industry that uses diesel or hydrotreated vegetable oil (HVO) as an essential part of its operations. This is the lowest-capacity, slimline version in the Tuffa diesel tanks range and offers the convenience of forecourt-style dispensing on-site.
This tank consists of a plastic primary tank that contains the fuel (white diesel, red diesel, or biodiesel) and an outer tank (bund) capable of containing a minimum of 110% of the primary tank’s contents. It comes complete with, an external 230v pump, 6 meters of delivery hose, automatic shut-off nozzle, K33 mechanical flowmeter, 10-micron water and particulate filtration, manual float level gauge, and lockable flip lid.
The 1350-litre plastic bunded diesel tank complies with oil storage regulations for commercial and agricultural use throughout the UK. All of Tuffa’s plastic diesel tanks come with a 10-year warranty on the primary tank and bund when registered. When correctly installed, used, and maintained this tank has a life expectancy of 20 years or more.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV-stabilised, corrosion-resistant, and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras is available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10-year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
The Watchman Sonic level gauge comprises of a tank-mounted transmitter unit and a plug-in (three-pin)receiver unit. The tank transmitter constantly checks the level in the tank and transmits this to a plug-in receiver unit which displays the oil level on the easy-to-read LCD screen. When the level of oil in the tank gets below 10%, the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears, indicating to the householder that it is time to order some more oil. It has a 200 meters range.
K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
Pump options – 12V, 24V
1″ Bottom Outlet
Please view our 2500 litre bunded diesel tank for comparison.