The TUFFA 1350 Litre Bunded Oil Tank is a slimline model manufactured with extremely durable plastic in Britain. This is a premium quality oil tank with a ten-year warranty and a life expectancy of twenty-plus years. It is fully compatible with HVO and comes complete with a bottom outlet fitting kit and clock level gauge as standard.
The inner tank is made of clear plastic so you can actually see how much oil is in the tank. The well-designed lockable flip lid gives you easy access to the float-level gauge (included), filler, and inspection caps.
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Level float gauge to give the fuel level as well as a clear inner tank as a secondary measure of the fuel level
- A covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- The lockable hinged cover on the outer tank allows easy access to equipment
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO kerosene blends
Oil Level Monitor
Float (Clock) Level Gauge
The float gauge (included) is from Afriso, a small mechanical clock gauge for measuring the tank’s contents by a float that sits on the fuel and goes up and down with the level. The clock display shows a scale of Empty 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 3⁄4, and full, allowing you to quickly identify the approximate fuel tank level.
The Watchman Sonic level gauge comprises of a tank-mounted transmitter unit and a plug-in (three-pin)receiver unit. The tank transmitter constantly checks the level in the tank and transmits this to a plug-in receiver unit which displays the oil level on the easy-to-read LCD screen. When the level of oil in the tank gets below 10%, the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears, indicating to the householder that it is time to order some more oil. It has a 200 meters range.
A 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank, replacing the 1” bottom outlet. This tank is calibrated for anti-siphon protection up to a height of 1.6m as standard. Contact us where a greater height is required.