The Tuffa 15000-litre bunded diesel tank is Tuffa’s smallest plastic vertical diesel fuel station and will safely store white diesel, red diesel, and pure HVO or HVO diesel blends. This tank is bunded in accordance with oil storage regulations meaning it can be used for commercial and agricultural uses throughout the UK.
As standard, this tank consists of a plastic primary tank that contains the fuel and an outer tank (bund) capable of containing a minimum of 110% of the primary tank’s contents. It comes complete with, an external 230v pump, 6 meters of delivery hose, automatic shut-off nozzle, K33 mechanical flowmeter, 10-micron water, particulate filtration, FMS gauge with alarm 230v, control panel with key switch 230v, and lockable cabinet.
All of Tuffa’s plastic diesel tanks come with a 10-year warranty on the primary tank and bund when registered. When correctly installed, used, and maintained this tank has a life expectancy of 20 years or more.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV-stabilised, corrosion-resistant, and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras is available to customise the 15000-litre bunded diesel tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10-year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with a 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
Please view our 3500-liter bunded diesel tank for comparison.