Tuffa’s 30000-litre diesel tank consists of two plastic bunded 15000-litre tanks interlinked to give an effective capacity of 30,000 litres (6600 gallons). This is Tuffa’s largest plastic storage solution and provides a great affordable alternative to our steel tanks of a similar capacity. For this reason, the 30000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank is our most cost-effective tank allowing you to benefit from forecourt style dispensing and huge savings from bulk buying diesel with a comparatively small initial outlay.
Both interlinked tanks contain a plastic primary tank holding the fuel and plastic bund (outer tank) protecting against leaks and spills while complying with UK oil storage regulations. The main tank is fitted with a lockable cabinet housing the ancillary equipment. This includes a dispensing pump, flowmeter, hose with an automatic shut-off nozzle, and an FMS contents gauge and tank alarm. Optional extras are also available. The second tank is a simple bunded holding tank interlinked with the main tank. This system is capable of storing and dispensing red or white diesel and HVO100 or HVO diesel blends.
- The same capacity as Tuffa’s large steel tanks with the premium ancillary equipment of their 15,000VBFS model all at the comparatively low cost and quick lead times of our plastic range
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV-stabilised, corrosion-resistant, and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras is available to customise the 30000-litre bunded diesel tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10-year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with a 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
Please view our 3500-liter bunded diesel tank for comparison.